Privacy Program Management is a guide to implementing and managing the operational lifecycle of a privacy program framework. You’ll also be guided through how to build a knowledgeable and powerful privacy team. Those attending this course will learn the skills to manage data privacy in an organization through processes and technologies, regardless of jurisdiction or industry.
This training is a robust, interactive opportunity to learn about critical privacy concepts that are also integral to the CIPM exam. While not purely a “test prep” course, this training is appropriate for professionals who plan to certify, as well for those who want to deepen their privacy knowledge. Both the training and the exam are based on the same body of knowledge.
- Data Privacy Specialists who want to establish a Data Privacy Program in the company
- Data Privacy Officers who want to establish a Data Privacy Program in the company
- Data Privacy Enthusiasts who want to further training in the context of the EU Data Privacy Program Management
- Everyone, who wants to achieve the CIPM certification
- Solid knowledge of the GDPR
- Ideally attendance of training CIPP/E – Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe
- Introduction to Privacy Program Management
Identifies privacy program management responsibilities, and describes the role of accountability in privacy program management.
- Privacy Governance
Examines considerations for developing and implementing a privacy program, including the position of the privacy function within the organization, role of the DPO, program scope and charter, privacy strategy, support and ongoing involvement of key functions and privacy frameworks.
- Applicable Laws and Regulations
Discusses the regulatory environment, common elements across jurisdictions and strategies for aligning compliance with organizational strategy.
- Data Assessments
Relates practical processes for creating and using data inventories/maps, gap analyses, privacy assessments, privacy impact assessments/data protection impact assessments and vendor assessments.
Describes common types of privacy-related policies, outlines components and offers strategies for implementation.
- Data Subjects’ Rights
Discusses operational considerations for communicating and ensuring data subject rights, including privacy notice, choice and consent, access and rectification, data portability, and erasure.
- Training and Awareness
Outlines strategies for developing and implementing privacy training and awareness programs.
- Protecting Personal Information
Examines a holistic approach to protecting personal information through privacy by design.
- Data Breach Incident Plans
Provides guidance on planning for and responding to a data security incident or breach.
- Monitoring and Auditing Program Performance
Relates common practices for monitoring, measuring, analyzing and auditing privacy program performance.
What you get
- 2 course days (whole day)
- Text book (electronic)
- Participant Guide
- Exam voucher
- 1-year IAPP membership
- Catalog with sample exam questions
CIPM Training incl. exam voucher and 1-year IAPP membership
EUR 2.690,00 plus 19% VAT
(EUR 3.201,10 incl. 19% VAT)
Please contact us for your specific schedule.
If you would like to know more then please fill in our contact form.