This training is aimed primarily at smaller companies and freelancers. You are not “privacy professionals,” but you regularly deal with data from employees, customers, clients, patients, or members. You usually do not have a legal department that could support the management or board. At the same time, however, you must ensure that the handling of personal data is legally compliant. This training will support you in your efforts. It will give you a first overview of what is the current data privacy law in Europe and also in Germany with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR or DSGVO). At the same time it will show what small businesses, freelancers, clubs and similar organizations have to arrange in order to comply with the GDPR.
To facilitate entry, checklists or forms will be discussed. With many examples and tips, you will get an idea of what you need to think about in each individual case.
The interactive presentation will be accompanied by exercises that will allow you to gain an initial assessment of your specific situation.
- Data Privacy Specialists in small and medium companies
- Business Owners
- Everybody who has to deal with Data Privacy and Protection
- Scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR or DSGVO)
- First Steps
- Directory of processing activities
- Principles for the processing of personal data
- External data processors
- Security of processing
- Data protection officer
- Rights of data subjects
- Violation of the protection of personal data (data breaches)
- Sanctions and liability
- Requirements of the company structure
- Dealing with the supervisory authority
- Photos on the Internet
- GDPR (DSGVO) for small businesses
What you get
- 1 course day (whole day)
- Text book with templates and examples
First Aid training on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR or DSGVO)
EUR 750,00 plus 19% VAT
(EUR 892,50 incl. 19% VAT)
Please contact us for your specific schedule.
If you would like to know more then please fill in our contact form.